Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Apology

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to apologize to Nitro and anyone else who i may have hurt this past week. I cant say that i understand everything that has been going on, but i consider each and everyone of you my friend. I just want to see everyone chatting the way we use to. Please accept my apologies.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUCK!!!!! SHUT UP!!

    ahhh sorry... *snickers*
    I said the F word *BOL n runs*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    *tap tap
    Myra! i told you i was deleting the whole fight that happened here, on Chills apology thread even .....
    ermmmm! whatcha yellin at???
    *L*
    Dayum!! it took a couple hours to delete them!! why didnt you two clean yer messes up heh
    chairs and tables and shit all over the thread....MEN!!

    *mumbles mumbles

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 19, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it so wrong to drink and drive..that's the question really.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why is Nitro being apologized to? Did alliances shift again? No offense Chilly, but I don't get you. smile

    Hey Snails, I haven't talked to you in forever, where you at? Get on yahoo or AIM, my Q don't work.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh*
    Mel.....i wasnt here this past weekend.

    Dafunks.......smooooooch cause i never see ya anymore.

    Hank.....talk to me. ok?

    snail....im weak? You have no clue what is going on....so you talk to me too before you put me down. I have always been fair to you, have i not?

    PY!!!!!! *KOTC* *G*

    Myra.......i love ya too!!!!!
    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

    [This message has been edited by Chilly (edited April 19, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by Chilly (edited April 19, 2001).]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    hmmmmm! Chills??? you werent here this past weekend????
    How can you hurt anybody?? to be sorry for n whatnot???? or were you??...i get my days mixed up... biggrin

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Pyromania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *flickers his lighter* *G*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOAD....i need to talk to you tonite

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *huggers me Chilly*

    I love ya sweetie... smile

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •